At the height of the pandemic in 2020, the government announced its free Digital Boost support package to help small businesses transition to a digital world. The scheme was such a success, the following five services will be available until the end of June.
- Real world video case studies, showcasing how small Kiwi businesses have transformed their operating models. Real people share their experiences of how digital tools helped them.
- Digital Boost Educate, a free digital skills platform available to small business owners and their employees who want to accelerate digital transformation. The platform features 500 video tutorials and Q&A sessions.
- Digital Boost Directory – The Right Tool, a private sector initiative providing a collection of digital technologies, products, and services for businesses.
- Digital Boost Alliance Aotearoa, an initiative between large corporations and the government to motivate and inspire small businesses, individuals, and communities through digital technologies. You can get free, discounted, and subsidised advice from Alliance members.
- Digital Boost Checkable is an extension of Digital Boost Educate that helps businesses prioritise their time and efforts on the road to digitisation. Cutting-edge artificial intelligence and natural language processing are used to deliver workable action plans for small business owners.
Disclaimer: This blog has been carefully prepared, but it has been written in general terms only. The blog should not be relied upon to provide specific information without also obtaining appropriate professional advice after detailed examination of your particular situation.